Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oops, it's been a LONG while!



My blog (read that as I wasn't writing) was broken but seems to be better now. Time has flown by, this IS a picture of fall and here it is Spring. It has been so long since I have written that I had forgotten how to import a picture. This is my practice picture transfer, the next will be a more timely photo.

I love Fall, all the leaves I don't need to rake, the transition to cooler weather and then the all that follows. Our ram worked hard for us last Fall and we have a crop of nice lambs. There will be more timely lamb pictures coming up as well as other notes of farming interest. Later, but not so much later!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to more interesting stories from you. i've been checking your blog from time to time, it seems ages ago that you last updated your blog.. so sad.. coz i enjoyed reading your farm updates..

    ReplyDelete